About SERVPRO of Pennypack / Bustleton
Sean McCabe, Michael McGrory
Owners of SERVPRO of Pennypack / Bustleton
SERVPRO of Pennypack/Bustleton understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Pennypack/Bustleton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Pennypack/Bustleton can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Pennypack/Bustleton.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Committed to Our Community:
Our owners, Sean McCabe and Mike Mcgrory, have made it their mission to dedicate time and resources to the Pennypack & Bustleton communities. Any chance that they have to lend a helping hand to the local fire departments, local police departments or any organizations in need, they are always the first ones to help. Our owners have instilled that mindset in to all of the employees who work here and each one tries to donate at least one to two hours a week volunteering. Every year SERVPRO of Pennypack/Bustleton joins forces with other local franchises to host their annual Hydrating Heroes event at the Wells Fargo Center, which benefits the first responder community.
At SERVPRO of Pennypack/Bustleton we believe in outstanding local, residential care and treatment regardless of our big franchise name. Each SERVPRO is own independently to be able to focus on our local communities. We believe in making sure all of our customers receive a personable and comfortable experience all while performing a exceptional restoration of your home or business.Find out more about our office employees, production managers, and crew chiefs here!
Each one of our crew members goes through intensive training both online and in the field. Every member is trained to pass the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) along with the Employee Certification Training to ensure that our crew is properly equipped to handle any restoration job. For more information about our crew training, click here!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ABC East-Association of Builders & Contractors
- AFE - Association for Facilities Engineering
- BCWSA - Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority
- CAI- Community Association Institute
- CCAP- County Commissioners Association of PA
- Daily Dispatch
- DVFDA- Delaware Valley Fuel Dealers Association
- FEMSA- Fire & Emergency Manufacturers & Services Association
- GPHA - Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association
- HAP-Hospital & Healthsystem Association of PA
- HFMA - Hospital Fire Marshall Association
- HFMADV - Healthcare Facilities Managers Association of Delaware Valley
- ICSC - International Council of Shopping Centers
- M&SCA-Mechanical & Service Contractors of Eastern PA
- PA FOP- Fraternal Order of Police Foundation
- PA State Coroners Association
- PAA- PA Apartment Association
- PALA-PA Assisted Living Association
- PAMIC-PA Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- PAPHCC- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
- PASBO- PA Association of School Business Officials
- PCPA-PA Chiefs of Police Association
- PFDA-PA Funeral Directors Associations
- PFESI-Top Sponsors
- PHCA-PA Health Care Association
- PRLA - Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association
- PSBA- PA School Board Association-Corporate Partner
- SADV - Subcontractors Association of Delaware Valley
- Franchise of the Year