What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

We had a kitchen fire in our house and got a few refferals to use SERVPRO of Pennypack/Bustleton. Thank god we did because they did a fantastic job cleaning up the damage. Our kitchen looks brand new!

We woke up to discover our sump pump had shorted out and caused a small electrical fire. We had SERVPRO come out and they helped clean up and remove the odor it left behind. Very pleased with how quickly they had our house back in order.

Excellent customer service, they do a lot for the community and great to work with. Very hard workers

I am so amazed at the hard work and care received in the clean up process! All the men were great-thank you!

SERVPRO provided us with an emergency bag with toothpaste and toiletries along with some stuff for our kids to do. This really meant a lot to us in our time of need after the fire. Thank you so much! 5 star service!

We had a small kitchen fire break out and I was very pleased with the service I received.

When a small kitchen fire broke out in my house, I called these guys and they came out to my house so fast. They helped my house feel brand new again! Thank you!!